ba7gar

ba7gar
ابحث واندهش بالنتائج

الأحد، نوفمبر 05، 2017

Re: Great Opportunity!

Hello, my name is Patricia, a 65 yrs old widow. I got your contact information from a marketing company. I have decided to entrust my WILL to you. Details would be made known once I hear from you. I have contacted you in good faith and if you are interested do send me an email only on : patriciacrawfor09@gmail.com

 

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This message and all attachments may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يهمنا النقد البناء والرأي العام
أضف تعلقيك / لكن تذكر أن يديك سوف تتحاسب يوم القيامة

ابحث ba7gar وأندهش بالنتائج